The 9th title thread

willywonka

Willie, I agree with you, 17 years without topping the domestic ladder is far too long, but........I'll keep following Liverpool, as I'm sure you'd keep following Man U if the situation was reversed.

The fact that Liverpool have won several other Cups in that period, 12 by my count, with a possible 13th to come, gives me unbounded joy :biggrinbounce:

I'm sure we'd get on too. If I ever get to Warrington - which is still on the cards (maybe '08), it'd be a pleasure to meet you for sure. I'll tee it up via Bren.

Originally posted by bobshaw235:

nobody seems to have mentioned Man City in this thread about premiership titles. :( , but a cousin tee'd up tickets for us to watch his team, Man City, play Arsenal, and that was a wonderful experience. Alas it wasn't at Main Rd, but the new City of Manchester Stadium, but I thoroughly enjoyed it nonetheless. Unfortunately the home crowd wasn't in full song, which was something I wanted to savor(singing doesn't occur at Aussie matches, just lots of yelling!) - Arsenal won 1-0 as I recall, which explains the lack of home crowd singing.

Anyway, I have a soft spot for Man City, so hope they prosper in the future too.

[ 13.05.2007, 10:00: Message edited by: ChrisG ]

• 2 weeks later...