Phew what a debate

karltt

well after that lively debate about a change of management i have concluded the following about some town fans who appear on here -

1. Some new people have appeared on here over the last week who cant type and have a gripe about the team.

2. Rob and the drumming contingent and true die hard fans.

3. Gary needs to start listening to the fans without loosing his rag and writing long posts.

4. Timpri ; Peter T and woody are comfort zone fans.

Come on lads lets all get together support our team. Lets be realistic we aint going anywhere under moores; we wont get anywhere near promotion this season; we will improve on last season as we wont get trashed too many times; we aint going to get to the league in five years; the fa trophy will give us something to be proud off with a QF run and some big crowds and good away days. Lets just enjoy being a warrington town supporter enjoying non league football for just 7 quid for 90 mins football and be thankful for being in unibond div 1 for the next ten years cos we aint going any further up the league...be proud we got a team to watch i am :wink:

Good luck tomorrow lads :lol:

3. Gary needs to start listening to the fans without loosing his rag and writing long posts.

Come on lads lets all get together support our team. Lets be realistic we aint going anywhere under moores; we wont get anywhere near promotion this season; we will improve on last season as we wont get trashed too many times; we aint going to get to the league in five years; the fa trophy will give us something to be proud off with a QF run and some big crowds and good away days. Lets just enjoy being a warrington town supporter enjoying non league football for just 7 quid for 90 mins football and be thankful for being in unibond div 1 for the next ten years cos we aint going any further up the league...be proud we got a team to watch i am :wink:

Good luck tomorrow lads :lol:

Karl please don't tell me what I should be doing. I listen to the fans who talk to me face to face and make themselves known to me. I will do what I think is best for the club and the town of Warrington.

Some of what you say makes sense but other bits are the ramblings of a mad man!

:oops:

finnally sum1 is talking sence!!!!!!!!! warrington will go no wre under paul moors so why is he still in a job?????????? i hear that the burscough manager

who's name i do not no!!! was sacked not long a go and is a friend ov the town big wig DERICK BROWNBILL so why dont u give him a chance he has a better managing pedigre as he as managed in the BSN (blue square north) and he cant do any worse than moores. to be honest iam not realy that botherd but sum1 is too blame for towns poor start weather its the players or the manager???????????? and i do no the pieman and yes he is town through and through but maybe he needs to go and watch other unibond teams once in a while then he will learn how much better than town other teams are!!!!!!!!

finnally sum1 is talking sence!!!!!!!!! warrington will go no wre under paul moors so why is he still in a job?????????? i hear that the burscough manager

who's name i do not no!!! was sacked not long a go and is a friend ov the town big wig DERICK BROWNBILL so why dont u give him a chance he has a better managing pedigre as he as managed in the BSN (blue square north) and he cant do any worse than moores. to be honest iam not realy that botherd but sum1 is too blame for towns poor start weather its the players or the manager???????????? and i do no the pieman and yes he is town through and through but maybe he needs to go and watch other unibond teams once in a while then he will learn how much better than town other teams are!!!!!!!!

1. Some new people have appeared on here over the last week who cant type and have a gripe about the team.

:lol: