Next Fa Cup Fixture

karltt

seems like there has been some confusion

seems that barry has booked the coach and allocated numbers, x number of players, Y number of parents and Z number of supporters. There are no names next to X and Y just the number he would expect.

Pie - out of the people who expressed an intrest last week we can take Z of them (Z= 8 or 9 I think), count me out mate as i could actually do with a quiet saturday, and am only on the glort trail anyway.

Barry - hope you class this as contructive (hi hi), to be honest I think this is a clear case of miscommunication and misunderstanding on both sides. If we stick with the above arrangement for future games that would lessen misunderstandings.

If the is an issue over the cost of running a bigger coach I am sure the supporters club could help fund the additional cost!!

seems like there has been some confusion

seems that barry has booked the coach and allocated numbers, x number of players, Y number of parents and Z number of supporters. There are no names next to X and Y just the number he would expect.

Pie - out of the people who expressed an intrest last week we can take Z of them (Z= 8 or 9 I think), count me out mate as i could actually do with a quiet saturday, and am only on the glort trail anyway.

Barry - hope you class this as contructive (hi hi), to be honest I think this is a clear case of miscommunication and misunderstanding on both sides. If we stick with the above arrangement for future games that would lessen misunderstandings.

If the is an issue over the cost of running a bigger coach I am sure the supporters club could help fund the additional cost!!

There wasn't a bigger coach available!

Its no really about the size of the coach to be honest

I think we all need to communicate better, if it was said from the start that a certain sized coach had been ordered (because thats all that was available, or all we could afford) and how many spots were available to supporters than WTSC can organise supports!

we do not exect barry to do everything!!