Managers update

Paul Moore

Hiya All,

I am sorry for not posting earlier, but i have had problems with my laptop since my return from my hols.

The season has started ok for us, i say ok, because i would of liked 3 more points on tuesday.

I believe we have a great squad of lads this season, who if they reach full potential could take us a long way.

We have a few injuries Lamby looks like he could be back in 2 weeks, Towey is back bank holiday monday, Gav lynch is back in 4 weeks and Nicky prescott should be next week.

I have said that we need a big squad to cope with the season ahead and when every one is fully fit it will be difficult to leave lads out. However, we need success, and whilst i would like to keep everyone happy, i cant, and i have said to the lads, it is upto them to keep their shirts.

We have Mossley away this weekend and then Rossendale at home. I would like 6 points over the bank holidays and im sure we will do our best to ensure that.

We now know our opponents in the FA Cup and i have got someone to look at them before we meet.

All in all, i am pleased with not only the 1st team but the reserves also, who have won both opening fixtures, so well done Dave and the lads.

We all know things can change quickly in this game, so we just need to keep working hard.

Paul

Hiya All,

I am sorry for not posting earlier, but i have had problems with my laptop since my return from my hols.

The season has started ok for us, i say ok, because i would of liked 3 more points on tuesday.

I believe we have a great squad of lads this season, who if they reach full potential could take us a long way.

We have a few injuries Lamby looks like he could be back in 2 weeks, Towey is back bank holiday monday, Gav lynch is back in 4 weeks and Nicky prescott should be next week.

I have said that we need a big squad to cope with the season ahead and when every one is fully fit it will be difficult to leave lads out. However, we need success, and whilst i would like to keep everyone happy, i cant, and i have said to the lads, it is upto them to keep their shirts.

We have Mossley away this weekend and then Rossendale at home. I would like 6 points over the bank holidays and im sure we will do our best to ensure that.

We now know our opponents in the FA Cup and i have got someone to look at them before we meet.

All in all, i am pleased with not only the 1st team but the reserves also, who have won both opening fixtures, so well done Dave and the lads.

We all know things can change quickly in this game, so we just need to keep working hard.

Paul

Thanks for the posting Paul, must say we look to have a very good squad this season with different types of players to play various styles of football. Hopefully this will give the edge to finish in the top four this season. Good luck for tomorrow. :wink:

Glad to see you have sorted out your technical problems and good to see a manager prepared to enter into dialogue with the fans.

Keep up the good work Paul.

You know the board's ambitions and six points and the next round of the FA Cup will be spot on from the next three games!

No pressure then! :wink: