Crosfields Game

Woody

Would be nice if some people on here would show a little bit more respect for my team. Peter T we certainly did not try and kick your players and as i recall only one player was sent from the field of play and that was your forward, and Gary we did not play your reserves, and would like to add that we had 4-5 regulars unavailable as well.

It was great to come back to Warrington to see so many fantastic people who have been the backbone of the club for years...From everyone involved at Crosfields/Rylands good luck with your season... moz

Would be nice if some people on here would show a little bit more respect for my team. Peter T we certainly did not try and kick your players and as i recall only one player was sent from the field of play and that was your forward, and Gary we did not play your reserves, and would like to add that we had 4-5 regulars unavailable as well.

It was great to come back to Warrington to see so many fantastic people who have been the backbone of the club for years...From everyone involved at Crosfields/Rylands good luck with your season... moz

Thanks for the good luck wishes and you will always be made most welcome at Cantilever Park.

I'm sure the game had all the passion of a local derby.