No hope for us -

Observer II

It appears that under the radar, the British (TORY) Gov is in the process of "rescuing"  "British Citizens" from the war threatened areas of the Levant, including Gaza.  Now these "British Citizens" won't necessarily be Bill Smith and family, who happened to be on holiday there, but will involve every and any resident Palastinian who just happens to own a British passport, plus their families.  Special arrangements are being made to fast track them into housing and benefits in the UK, while indigenous veterans sleep rough in our streets (good reason to buy a poppy I guess ! ) .  So more Islamic migrants to add to the swarms of protesters in our City Centres, and requiring health, education and other public services.  Surely a knife in the heart of any concept of social cohesion in the UK's future ?    What's particularly galling is the fact that is a Tory Gov doing it, knowing that a Labour Gov would be ten times softer and gullible.  The woke snowflakes really are killing our Nation.    😠

The consequences of this unending inflow of migrants, principally Muslim; into our Country, are now starting to become evident on our society with the pro-Palastinian protests and associated crime.  A crucial test may occur on Rememberance Day,  the day of National reverence for those who fought and died for our freedom to protest, and the idiotic granting of a pro-palastinian demo at the same time.  Perhaps the two events can be kept seperate, but with elements of the left, bent on destroying British values and tradition, I doubt our failing Police Service will prevent a collision.  Time this situation was reversed, and we retake control of our Nation, which we won't do with the CON-LIB-LAB Uni Party at the helm.     😠

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2023 at 5:09 PM, Observer II said:

The consequences of this unending inflow of migrants, principally Muslim; into our Country, are now starting to become evident on our society with the pro-Palastinian protests and associated crime.  A crucial test may occur on Rememberance Day,  the day of National reverence for those who fought and died for our freedom to protest, and the idiotic granting of a pro-palastinian demo at the same time.  Perhaps the two events can be kept seperate, but with elements of the left, bent on destroying British values and tradition, I doubt our failing Police Service will prevent a collision.  Time this situation was reversed, and we retake control of our Nation, which we won't do with the CON-LIB-LAB Uni Party at the helm.     😠

You voted for it, and now blame everyone else, you couldn't make it up

How do you work that out ?  How did anyone "vote for it" ?   The majority of public opinion is anti-immigration, the problem isn't confined to Britain, but to Europe as a whole. The problem is, that none of the major political Parties are in touch with the Plebs, because they can't see outside the London Westminster bubble, and are now fully signed up to a globalist agenda of deconstructing the nation states to create some kind of multi-ethnic, multi-cultural world order that overides any semblance or pretence at democracy.   :rolleyes:   And just to rub it in, we've now got Sunack  taking us back to a pre-Brexit Cabinet, with the inclusion of Lord Cameron, thus abandoning their 2019 red wall voters.    😠

Are the majority anti-immigration, I doubt it, the only reason it is discussed on here so often, is you keep posting on it, keeping it the main topic, that's you singlehandedly doing that.

Can you prove that the majority of the population is anti-immigration??? because I don't think you can??, the majority are not right-wingers, as you know,

As to being a globalist, yes I am, I have always been., I'm for a more even sharing of the world's natural resources!!

I have never been a little Englander, When asked I always said British.

Nation States are so yesterday, A bit like you, out of date

😄  All the polling shows around a 75% opposition to uncontrolled immigration and border security, and even your beloved EU Countries are now switching to conservative Government in opposition to the migrant invasion, they've even abandoned "Shengan" !!!     Like all liberal idealists, your ilk will get us all killed in the end, if not opposed.   😠

• Downvote 1

On 11/14/2023 at 11:25 PM, Observer II said:

😄  All the polling shows around a 75% opposition to uncontrolled immigration and border security, and even your beloved EU Countries are now switching to conservative Government in opposition to the migrant invasion, they've even abandoned "Shengan" !!!     Like all liberal idealists, your ilk will get us all killed in the end, if not opposed.   😠

What polling??

I thought you did not agree with polls, or is it just polls you agree with????

On 11/16/2023 at 10:44 PM, Observer II said:

Look for yourself you lazy git.  I've got Yahoo, which is decidely left wing, but still registers polls that I would agree with.  Get looking.  :rolleyes:

Ahh, so you cant, post a link, thought not, why not just say so!!!, be honest for once!!!!!!

"BACK UP" WITH WHAT ?    No such thing as truth anymore, just the narrative being passed down by the elite.  EG, Even our tele adverts are full of blacks, as if they represent 50% of the population rather than less than 15%.  Take a look at the latest ONS figure for immigration.    Your beloved EU is wising up though,   with most Countries now moving to the right in the face of uncontrolled immigration, like HOLLAND.    😠

1 hour ago, Observer II said:

"BACK UP" WITH WHAT ?    No such thing as truth anymore, just the narrative being passed down by the elite.  EG, Even our tele adverts are full of blacks, as if they represent 50% of the population rather than less than 15%.  Take a look at the latest ONS figure for immigration.    Your beloved EU is wising up though,   with most Countries now moving to the right in the face of uncontrolled immigration, like HOLLAND.    😠

I already knew, you could not back it up, you can't back anything up, you are stuck in an ocean of your own ignorance, are black people not Britsh??, careful Obs your already apparent Racism is showing again. Brexit has brought about more immigration from people of colour, you voted for it