contractors cromwell avenue

wahl

I would like to congratulate Dutton contracting for the way they have put pipes along Cromwell Avenue with minimum disruption and with very good replacement of the dug up area,

This example should be copied by King, Enterprise and the water and gas contractors who seem more concerned with blocking roads rather than doing the work efficiently.

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to congratulate Dutton contracting for the way they have put pipes along Cromwell Avenue with minimum disruption and with very good replacement of the dug up area,

This example should be copied by King, Enterprise and the water and gas contractors who seem more concerned with blocking roads rather than doing the work efficiently.

Dutton Contractors are doing a nice and tidy job on Cromwell Ave, but it is a little unfair to compare them to the works which Enterprise and King carry out. The majority of the works which these contractors work on involve traffic management, which for safety reasons hold up the travelling public. The contractors on Cromwell are working off the road thus causing no disruption, I think that your opinion would change if they were using traffic lights or closing Cromwell Ave.

• 1 month later...

Virginian I do not believe you Enterprise have managed to erect traffic lights in Caperthorne Rd whilst two cowboys install drop down pavements. Duttons would have done this without need for traffic disruptions. Enterprise really are cowboys.

I also note the Cromwell work has expanded to the roundabout as drop down paving styones are installed for the numerous prams and wheelchairs that will undoubtedly use the new footpath.

Why is this money not spent on mending the many holes in the roads?

c