Get a grip Pritti.

Said it before - change the law, and if it means diching HR treaties, to allow deportation immediately on capture to country of previous occupation or original occupation. All legal entrants into the UK, would be by visa issued by a UK embassy in country of origin, and would involve health and security checks.  All current asylum appeals could be declared void with a new retrospective law, and the million or so still here could be flown out asap.   😠

Flown to where? The place you think they came from originally even if you have no proof? We're going to need more courts, judges, lawyers, detention centres (for them to complain about and burn down) etc etc etc. I think you need a new magic wand, or the one you have needs to get charged.

I think your right,  the Tories sound off tough, just to get the UKIP vote, but in reality they.ve no intention of meaningful change; and as if to prove it BoJo has opened the doors for 2 million HK Chinese.   Just glad I won't be around when it all hits the fan.      😠