Wild Wings Birds of Prey - Documentary Now released

indy

Deep in the heart of Cheshire exists the Wild Wings Birds of Prey Centre caring for sick & injured birds. The centre is owned and run by a dedicated team with many years of experience between them all.

Wild Wings is family owned & run as a Not for Profit Rescue &  

Rehabilitation Centre. All funds raised are re-invested back into the centre to enable the continuation to care for rescued, injured, neglected & unwanted Birds of Prey. All staff & volunteers are totally committed to all of the birds and their well being.

Paul Clark owner of Ovenu Warrington has teamed up with Wild Wings to raise much needed funding in the coming months to enable the centre to grow & be able to offer more help to the ever increasing demand to treat more sick & injured birds that are brought into the centre on a daily basis.

James Balme, Archaeologist, Presenter and Director of Historic Media Productions has worked with Ovenu Warrington on several wildlife projects over the past three years producing films in support of fundraising efforts made by Paul. James has donated his time to write, film & produce this short documentary in support of fundraising by Paul for Wild Wings. Previously James has appeared on BBC 1, ITV as well as featuring in a programme for Channel 4's 'Time Team'.

Great video !! :)  I hope the rescue center do well with their fundraising as it looks a fantastic place. 

Well done to everyone involved at the centre and lovely to see all those stunning birds of prey being so lovingly cared for :)     Is it still open to the public as I'd love to go.

'm very pleased to be able to announce that following the release of my latest Wildlife film 'Wild Wings Birds of Prey' I have just been endorsed for 'Media Production' by BBC's Senior Broadcast Journalist & Presenter Greg McKenzie !!!
Greg is well known for appearing on BBC's news and current affairs programmes, including The One Show, Inside Out, BBC Breakfast, BBC News Channel and Entertainment News 24, in addition presenting news for BBC Radio 1 Newsbeat and 1Xtra.

My thanks go out to Gregg for his endorsement.... It really means a great deal that my films are being watched and enjoyed by mainstream broadcasters in the UK !!