Warrington Town 0 Runcorn Town 5

Long John

That's one of the problems with emotions, they tend to fire up whenever results don't stay positive, rather than taking an overview.

Emotions have been pretty low all season to be honest with an overview of the performances to date. Objectives that were set at the start of the season with the new management and new team havn`t materialised at all. And still no stability with the team with new signings taking place almost weekly.

Peter, can you honestly hand on heart say you`ve been pleased with this season`s performance to date.

Ian

Emotions have been pretty low all season to be honest with an overview of the performances to date. Objectives that were set at the start of the season with the new management and new team havn`t materialised at all. And still no stability with the team with new signings taking place almost weekly.

Peter, can you honestly hand on heart say you`ve been pleased with this season`s performance to date.

Ian

I haven't been happy with Man.U either, but it is very early in the season. Yes I have already said that the Runcorn match was diabolical, but prior to that, progress seemed to be happening. Sadly one or two players just can't be bothered and therefore there will be further disruption. I said at the start of the season that we should be in the top 6 at xmas. still games to play before that deadline. I will wait until then to see if the players that Sean has and is bringing in want to play for the club.

In my book, I don't mind if the team are beaten, providing they give of their best. Another factor that needs adding to the equation, is the number of injuries and suspensions. That hasn't helped at all.

Stop nit-picking on the people who actually watch the matches and actually comment on our games for once. It is near the middle of the season, no-one is actually bothered about how many games away the middle of the season actually is.

Says the juvenile adolescent who hasn't even been to an away game and supports more clubs than the rest of the crowd put together! :oops:

Says the juvenile adolescent who hasn't even been to an away game and supports more clubs than the rest of the crowd put together! :oops:

:lol:

"Juvenile adolescent who hasn't even been to an away game" ... Erm, exactly? How is a "juvenile adolescent" going to be able to make his own way to Gargorth or Skelmersdale?

I do try and get to away games whenever I can, and I would go most of them if I could.

Even so, how do away games define how much you support a team? Never understood that logic.

On that subject, have you even been to a home game mate? :lol:

Can't moan at me for not going to away games (which I would if I could!) if you don't bother watching us at home! The fact you are trying to take the "Moral high-ground" here is amazing.

"Supports more clubs than the rest of the crowd put together"? Don't even know what you mean with that. If you haven't realised, most of our fans also support a United/Everton/Wigan etc, don't see why I can't support my family team too :lol:

Atleast I actually watch us play before commenting on us, I don't just make assumptions after googling us then come on here to troll like you obviously do.

You honestly just seem like a sad/bitter Skem fan with nothing better to do mate.