t'internet - good or bad?

observer

Re the Victoria Park Skateboard/BMX/Roller Blade area..... every time I've been been past it's certainly being well used .... and quite surprisingly from a parents 'blinkered' perception of 'such youths' I've been quite impressed by the behaviour of them all and how they all get on whenever I've been watching.. probably as they are all there with the same interest.

Nice to see but as one much older group of lads pointed out there should really be a seperate 'training' area for the younger novices as the speed of some of the more competant riders can be quite scarey for the little 'uns especially when a bike jumps over the top of you

Maybe that will happen with the revamp eh. :shock:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how it will pan out. Rumour has it that the people dealing with it have been made redundant, and so it will be down to the new guys. I think we are having a meeting with them soon, so will find out what is possible and what isn't. There will be plenty of input from the park users, but at the end of the day, it is whether there are partners willing to put the money in.

Que sera sera!