Farsley Celtic F.C kicked out of the Blue Square North

warrington15

Farsley Celtic F.C have been kicked out of the Blue Square North Division for going into administration and have yet to have a league in which to play next season. In a similar situation to Halifax Town last year Farsley have been kicked out of their current league. However, due to the fixtures for next season already being released Farlsey have not been allowed to compete in any of the alternative division. As things stand Farsley have no league to compete in.

Farsley are to appeal against the descision and have created a support fund to do so. The '101 and still going strong' refers to the 101 years the club as been running and fans can show their support by simply purchasing a badge online. In a summer that has seen one club spend in excess of ?150 million it seems unfair that a club of 101 years should struggle to stay in existance.

In a year where we have seen, and are seeing a number of non-league, and league clubs struggling financially. Let?s hope that the executive committee at Town have got the fiscal controls and realistic budget plans in place to deal with the present downturn. I know that there has been a lot of unseen hard work done behind the scenes to get the club on a sound financial basis, so let hope that the club can go from strength to strength both on and off the field this coming season.

Let?s hope that the executive committee at Town have got the fiscal controls and realistic budget plans in place to deal with the present downturn. I know that there has been a lot of unseen hard work done behind the scenes to get the club on a sound financial basis, so let hope that the club can go from strength to strength both on and off the field this coming season.

Long John - I am pleased you are aware of all the hard work that has been going on behind the scenes.

We have had record season ticket sales and have some how even managed to increase our sponsorship funds from last year despite the economic down turn.

A realistic budget has been given to the manager - and it is now down to the players to perform.

Pre-season has started early to ensure the players are fit this year and I am looking forward to an exciting season.

We just now need to develop our fan base and I would call upon everyone with an interest in football to get behind the town's team and help us not only move up the league table but also up the leagues so we can all have a team to be proud of.

due to the commitees (and supports) hard work we have raised the profile of the club and made more people in warrington realise they have a football team.

the biggist factor is how we do on the pitch, given are lowly positions over the last 3 to 4 years even midtable sability would mean us winning more games and attacting more fans.

When we storm though and win the league with 10 to go, well......

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE