A Manager's Guide to Essential Business Tools

-

This is a great book for the business person and gives you loads and loads of business tools, I took years to learn these but here they are in a book at a great price.

Customer Reviews

Avg. Customer Review:

Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:

Brilliant Business Problem Solving Compendium, December 20, 2004

Reviewer: Geoff Settle from Warrington, Cheshire United Kingdom

Every now and then you come across a book that you wish you could have put together. I've been looking for this book for years and now here it is.

It contains a brief overview of all the problem solving tools I have learnt over many years of study at college and more AND they are presented in a clear and concise manner.

The author enables you to use or practice them straight away and get RESULTS.

It will certainly be my first point of reference and BUSINESS TOOL KIT for PROBLEM SOLVING and much much more.

Thanks You Suzanne as you say someone said that everyone has a book in them, I'll die happy if I can produce a work like yours, I've got the ideas BUT that's just the seed you've nurtured and grown that idea. --This text refers to the Paperback edition. Strange my copy is RED.

Geoff, It's been a few eons since I studied business. Could you at least hit the five words you need to post inside your head when dealing with a problem? Seems to me the solution was within grasp if you took five steps (maybe steps, not words) because you don't want to make the situation worse. Don't think it was: gather all the data, list possible solutions with their pluses and minuses, .... no, can't call it up.

Wow you've made you 2,001st post.ell done Duke. I'll get back to you on this

Don't think it was: gather all the data, list possible solutions with their pluses and minuses, .... no, can't call it up
Your describing and force field analysis, driving V restraining forces, allocating +ve to the former and -ve to the latter add them up and look at the differneces. Then what you want to do is see if there are any that you can effect.