Hanging....

Bazj

Grace you are obviously a very good and forgiving person and I thank God I have not had to endure what you have gone through, I would like to think that I could also develop the same attitude to perpetrators of terrible crimes, but I'm afraid I never could, I do believe in capital punishment but not necessarily death by hanging, I believe there are alternatives, injection, tablets etc., whether I would still believe in humane termination of life if I had suffered as Baz has, I doubt it. Please God may I never find out.

I am not good; only God is good...Jesus says that too. And He knows these things!

Revenge does not heal or change or make anything better. It really does not.

I am not good; only God is good...Jesus says that too. And He knows these things!

Revenge does not heal or change or make anything better. It really does not.

Maybe in your opinion Grace..... not in mine.

The percentage of those who have been found to be wrongly executed is actually much less than those innocents who have been killed by murderers who have been released or have escaped and killed again or even those who were killed by jkillers who did not fear the consequences because the proper deterrent was not an option

Had those murderers been executed; as they should have been, more innocent lives would have been saved....