Vote for local talent

Sha

Vote for local girl KAYTE in national competition!

Marks and Spencer have been running a national competition to find a presenter for M&S TV. A local girl and former Bridgewater High pupil was chosen out of all the national entrants as one of the ten finalists.

SHE IS REALLY GOOD!!! View her video recording and give her some support.

Voting is done on-line.- though somewhat confusing to access.

Log on to the Marks and Spencer website, scroll to bottom of page, on the left hand side under M&S Stories click 'find out more'.

This opens another page - scroll to bottom of page click on 'M&S TV Presents the finalists' this opens yet another page, - scroll down and click on 'M&S TV Presents'.

Video clips of the finalists are available to watch. Kayte is your local girl, and well worth voting for!

Flippin' heck Sha is there a prize for anyone who manages to vote as despite following your insturctions twice I can't find the bit. They don't make it easy do they?

Anyway.....Good job I know how to vote though as there's a poster up in out local coop shop for Kayte and she's also in the paper today with a link of how to vote.

So..........To vote for your favourite go here and click the link below..... click on the person's video then click VOTE. Simples and no need to enter any details just click

Voting closes Sunday 13th

http://www.marksandspencer.com/MS-TV-Presents/b/1355336031

I just voted for Kayte :D (although I wouldn't mind the chap from Essex cooking me a meal for me and doing my shopping :wink::oops: ). My other half says that's ok as long as Kayte does the same for him... and my son agreed :lol: