What time is it?

Cleopatra

A man and his wife are on holiday in Tibet.

While shopping in a small village, the wife asks her husband what time it is, and looking down at his wrist the man realises he has left his watch in the hotel room.

After a few unsuccessful attempts to find an English speaking local, the couple finally find an elderly man sitting quietly on the street with his donkey.

"Excuse me," the husband says, "Could you tell us the time?"

"Absolutely", replies the elderly man, and reaches and grabs the donkey's testicles. "It is 3 o'clock," he says.

"Thank you," replies the wife in a surprised voice.

After doing some shopping and grabbing a bite to eat, the couple return to the old man and asks again what time it is. Again the elderly man grabs the donkey by it's testicles and says: "It is now 4:45."

"That's amazing," says the husband. "How can you can tell the time like that?"

"Sit here where I am," says the peasant. "Now, do you see the donkey's testicles?"

"Of course," the man replies.

"Now reach and take them into your hand."

Hesitantly, the husband does as he is instructed.

"Now, slowly lift them," he continues. Again the husband does as instructed.

"Now look underneath the donkeys testicles, and between his two front legs."

The husband does as he's told.

"Now," the old man says, "Can you see the clock on the wall of that building over there?"

A man and his wife are on holiday in Tibet.

While shopping in a small village, the wife asks her husband what time it is, and looking down at his wrist the man realises he has left his watch in the hotel room.

After a few unsuccessful attempts to find an English speaking local, the couple finally find an elderly man sitting quietly on the street with his donkey.

"Excuse me," the husband says, "Could you tell us the time?"

"Absolutely", replies the elderly man, and reaches and grabs the donkey's testicles. "It is 3 o'clock," he says.

"Thank you," replies the wife in a surprised voice.

After doing some shopping and grabbing a bite to eat, the couple return to the old man and asks again what time it is. Again the elderly man grabs the donkey by it's testicles and says: "It is now 4:45."

"That's amazing," says the husband. "How can you can tell the time like that?"

"Sit here where I am," says the peasant. "Now, do you see the donkey's testicles?"

"Of course," the man replies.

"Now reach and take them into your hand."

Hesitantly, the husband does as he is instructed.

"Now, slowly lift them," he continues. Again the husband does as instructed.

"Now look underneath the donkeys testicles, and between his two front legs."

The husband does as he's told.

"Now," the old man says, "Can you see the clock on the wall of that building over there?"

It's an old one Cleo, I bet your sense of humour goes down a bundle in Egypt :wink:

It's an old one Cleo, I bet your sense of humour goes down a bundle in Egypt :wink:

Algy, there is no other nation who love to joke as much as the Egyptians.

They can be a very serious nation when the need demands but they can also be very, very funny, which is well for me because I too have a strong (and maybe to some people weird) sense of humour. :lol: