Free Junior Season Tickets

WireWarrior97

My mate who only goes to the odd game has given me a free season ticket which was handed out to his brothers school (Or something like that) and I am wondering, A] Is it exactly the same as a normal season ticket (So Hursty97 can have it) and B] Is there any chance of getting money back for my season ticket, if they are being given for free to random kids who didn't know the team existed? :unsure:

(I don't mind if I don't by the way, its just a bit of a rip if I pay £20 for what my mate and his brother get for free)

My mate who only goes to the odd game has given me a free season ticket which was handed out to his brothers school (Or something like that) and I am wondering, A] Is it exactly the same as a normal season ticket (So Hursty97 can have it) and B] Is there any chance of getting money back for my season ticket, if they are being given for free to random kids who didn't know the team existed? :unsure:

(I don't mind if I don't by the way, its just a bit of a rip if I pay £20 for what my mate and his brother get for free)

The FREE season tickets have been handed out to those aged 12 and under who are part of our Junior teams set up. They also enable juniors to bring two adults along for a fiver.

The £20 Junior season ticket is for those aged 13-16 to save on having to pay £2 every home game.

Ditto, my son got one thru school even though as under 12 he gets in free anyway. If he however goes I go for £5 and thus save compared to my season ticket.

Just think Adrian - as well as getting seven free games as a season ticket holder you and your son can now bring along another two adults for just £5 - what a great deal.

It is something new we are trying by giving the kids an actual ticket hopefully gives them some ownership and the ability to drag extra bodies in.

These new special season tickets for Under 12s are a one off special promotion and don't have the full rights of normal season tickets - e.g first shout on tickets for big cup finals e.t.c :blink::wink: