pitch invasion

greenstaff

I dont recall there being a spot of trouble at the lancaster game

Nor me, perhaps becasue there was none

I think In the know may be refering to the bit of trouble behind the goals at the back end of the season. Clearly someone who wants to focus on the negatives instead of rolling up sleeves and helping out. :roll:

Taking a positive stance on all this 'so called bad behaviour' isn't it best that it is happening now with a crowd which is manageable and all the flaws can be ironed out in time for 'if' we get promoted this season and much bigger crowds will be attending our home matches the following year?

Problems can only be solved if the issue is brought to life, so maybe this could be a blessing in disguise that a few people at the club didn't see as a potential area for improvement.

Better to happen now then on a larger scale when it could seriously get out of hand and the club be at fault for something a lot more serious then a few passionate fans celebrating a win...

Ahh right, well a new season always means a new beginning, even if the FA had took note of this incident at Lancaster last season, they will of also noticed how well behaved our supporters were this season, but as others seem to think that every game we go to we start trouble is a very very big over-exaggeration. We have a laugh and support our team, and have banter with the opposing fans, there is nothing wrong with that, not one little scrap has broke out this season, and being one of the older members of the "barmy army" I know for a fact that hardly any of the "barmy army" would just go to the game to specifically cause a fight.

I think we should just forget about this now, and look onto the future, because I can see we have a very bright one, and were getting better results as we go on. Lets not focus on downgrading the club by slating our fans, lets look forward to a great season and praise the players!