FA Cup game

Woody

I hope we can get the FA Cup game re-arranged as its the same day as Wolves go to Wembley, and I know that a clash would see us taking less fans, lose a couple of key players and at least committee member and a secretary.

Hope the powers that be can get it sorted

I hope we can get the FA Cup game re-arranged as its the same day as Wolves go to Wembley, and I know that a clash would see us taking less fans, lose a couple of key players and at least committee member and a secretary.

Hope the powers that be can get it sorted

hope we can because hardly anyone will go hopefully the f.a will see we will have no side or they may make us forfeit.

Let's hope something can be arranged. We don't know who we will play yet and it will have to be acceptable to the home club, else no switch. I have got my cup final ticket already, so can't go on a Saturday to the FA Cup tie. A replay would be fun for getting a programme done. I forsee a long and busy Sunday evening if that does happen. The wee small hours beckon.

It has not happened yet though, so no point worrying. I will make some preparations just in case though.

Here's to another cup double winning weekend.