pitch

greenstaff

Ollie...

Seems you have a problem with the work we are doing at Warrington Town, be so kind as to admit why? and vent your opinions...im sure we would all like a good laugh at your expense.

get lost i am the insider

errmmm - no your not - at least I try and give some constructive criticism! :roll:

Ollie...

Seems you have a problem with the work we are doing at Warrington Town, be so kind as to admit why? and vent your opinions...im sure we would all like a good laugh at your expense.

Ollie behave yourself - I know who you are - now buy a season ticket and stop sulking because we won't let you in for free! :roll:

Ollie...

Ollie behave yourself - I know who you are - now buy a season ticket and stop sulking because we won't let you in for free! :roll:

oh dear not

Yes Matt I have a key for everything, will sort a few nights out to come down and tidy up plus do other stuff, il let you know on facebook mate. See you soon

Still plenty of weeding to be done - and someone will need to keep an eyed on Rick to make sure he doesn't have too many fag breaks! :wink:

Good luck with the knee op Jon - we need you back asap and you can use Rick as your spare leg :wink:

If anyone would care to tidy up the mess near the turnstyles and club shop that has been left a few weeks now that would be a great help, Jobs that get left half done isnt a step forward.

Monday night 12th July from 5pm I will be spending a few hours at the club getting things sorted for the match the following Saturday against AFC Liverpool, anybody care to help it would be much appreciated.