Supporters Club AGM

Woody

"Come down and have your say on who you want to represent you as supporters"

what you mean woody lad it doesnt make sence ?

He means the supporters club have elected officers to represent them.

e.g. Jerry is Chairman, Peter is Vice Chairman, Woody is secretary and Tim is treasurer.

Just want to wish Rick Smales the best of luck as the new secretary of the WTAFC Supporters Club, after I stepped down earlier tonight. Sure Rick will come at it with a fresh impetus and new ideas, and will move the Supporters Club on in the forthcoming months and years. As I have told Rick, its time for someone else to take on the role, but I will always be there with help and advice as and when needed

All the best mate

Rob

Cheers Rob, greatly appreciated and I look forward to the task. Over the last 2 years that I have known and worked with you, you have done a great job and one which I look forward to carry on and taking to the next step.

A little bit of time will be needed to get into the swing of things but I am sure everyone will be there to help me along the way.

Now is your time to voice your ideas, new, old, exciting areas for the future to take the supporters club to the next level.

My second appointment in the club today :) assistant groundsman and now secretary of the Supporters Club...must be doing something right

Cheers Rob, greatly appreciated and I look forward to the task. Over the last 2 years that I have known and worked with you, you have done a great job and one which I look forward to carry on and taking to the next step.

A little bit of time will be needed to get into the swing of things but I am sure everyone will be there to help me along the way.

Now is your time to voice your ideas, new, old, exciting areas for the future to take the supporters club to the next level.

My second appointment in the club today :) assistant groundsman and now secretary of the Supporters Club...must be doing something right

Is it the start of you taking over the whole club? :lol::wink:

Im going for your position next Gary! this club will be mine :)

I am just pleased that my efforts have been rewarded and I look forward to bringing in ideas to improve the image of the Club and help move things forward supporter wise.

Everyone knows all the hard work that we supporters put in over the months and years so to take the club forward by getting more people watching the matches will be just reward for our efforts.

not long to go for our 1st friendly boys,now you have all been helping around the ground you now no what a groundsman does in closed season.it never stops.so i am really gratefull for the great effort you boys have put in over the last few weeks.people think that all a groundsman does is cut the grass and paint the lines,how little do they know.you should all be proud of yourselves for what you have done for the club.thanks once again and i am sure gary agrees in what i say.see you fri morning, :P

not long to go for our 1st friendly boys,now you have all been helping around the ground you now no what a groundsman does in closed season.it never stops.so i am really gratefull for the great effort you boys have put in over the last few weeks.people think that all a groundsman does is cut the grass and paint the lines,how little do they know.you should all be proud of yourselves for what you have done for the club.thanks once again and i am sure gary agrees in what i say.see you fri morning, :P

You have all made me a very proud Chief Executive.

I salute Jon and all the youngsters from the barmy army for their hard work and loyal support.

You are all helping us take the club to the next level.

:D