Pre Season

burgerman

I think are pre season fixtures last season were awful and i think it made it tough at the start of the season. We lost the first 3 I think im sure i will be corrected if im wrong.

Games against heswall no offence to them is not going to prepare the team for games against unibond sides.

so please club can we have some decent pre season games this year??

I hope we can get some interesting friendlies too, we need a good crowd coming for the pre-season matches...be easier to get supporters interested for the start of the season that way

Will have to see what Joey comes up with.

One friendly for sure is the Peace Cup again, 31st July I think is the date (first bit of silverware won of the season)

I hope we can get some interesting friendlies too, we need a good crowd coming for the pre-season matches...be easier to get supporters interested for the start of the season that way

One friendly for sure is the Peace Cup again, 31st July I think is the date (first bit of silverware won of the season)

hope so mate!! are the council helping with looking after crewe united. As the club were treated really well when they went to belfast.

if not i think it would be an awful effort from the council!!

Halifax at home

Fc United home or away

Norwich victoria home or away

LANCASTER home :P

anyone we have a good chance of winning or drawing and also a team what will bring a god following

NORTHWICHS VICS WILL THEY HAVE AT LEAST 20 PPZ FROM OUR SCHOOL WHO GO AND WHATCH THEM !!

Don't hold your breath! :roll:

Theinsider - hows life at Chorley? they signed any wonder kids from Brazil and famous premiership footballers to go along with the amazing management team you have there now??

Whats the pre-season line up for Chorley? trip to Asia for Marketing purposes, gaining a fan base in China??

Quite good actually - got a nice pre-season with Wigan!

How are Town's pre-seasons lining up :oops:

HAHA 'WIGAN'

that wont bring in much money will it hahahah

THE FAMOUS WIGAN FOOTBALL WENT TO ROME TO SEE THE POPE........................................................................................AND THIS IS WHAT HE SED ...............................................................................................................................AND THE WIRES GO MARCHIN ON ON ON

:D:D:D

Theinsider - Wigan will no doubt send there under 12's and still put 6 past Chorley's wonderkids, and wigan will bring more coaching staff then fans to that game!!

To be fairly honest I would rather Warrington play some easy games, get the confidence up and then play teams around the same level as us for the competitiveness of the matches ready for the season!