Help local Infant Schools to Fund Raise

How do you know it's "life changing", if you dont "meet" them?! :roll:

Because when I pay ?6 to supply a starving baby with safe food, or 100 babies with vaccinations against killer diseases, or ?50 for a village to have a safe water supply, or ?25 for a family to have a rooster and five hens so they have eggs and chicks to raise and sell and eat, or ?18 for a uniform so a child can go to school or ?40 to train a midwife and give her a bike, I am pretty damn sure it makes a huge difference to them.

As opposed to your policy of keeping your ?6 under the mattress. You find your own little warm glow that way, I get the same warm glow AND pass it on. I shall not be switching to your methods. :lol:

Don't know about that - I donate via Oxfam, Save the Children, Unicef and Red Cross. You can stipulate exactly what gets purchased. I do donate to Children in Need, Comic Relief, Sport Relief et al, but that tends to be as sponsorship of an organised local event that one or other of the kids is doing. I encourage sponsored silences..... :lol: