PRESCOT CABLES GAME ON!

Gary

Just in case anyone is wondering after last night's frost Warrington Town v Prescot Cables is on, kick off 3pm. FREE admission to those aged Under 16.

Wolves v Wigan on in the social club after the game followed by the Supporter's club race night!

So if you are a sports fan and not got a ticket for the sell out rugby come on down to Cantilever Park.

The Fish, what a hero.

You following the Wire now? :?

Not if you paid me, Gary! Just Gav Salmon was the epitomy of a cult figure when he played at Leigh a couple of years ago (ask James Standing if you don't believe me! :lol:) so our lot follow his progress quite keenly - even went to cheer him on for Woodley last year when we didn't have a game. Obviously he hope he doesn't do too well for you, like :lol:

The Fish, what a hero.

Not if you paid me, Gary! Just Gav Salmon was the epitomy of a cult figure when he played at Leigh a couple of years ago (ask James Standing if you don't believe me! :lol:) so our lot follow his progress quite keenly - even went to cheer him on for Woodley last year when we didn't have a game. Obviously he hope he doesn't do too well for you, like :lol:

Four goals in five games so far - I think he will help ensure we finish above you this season! :wink:

The Fish, what a hero.

Four goals in five games so far - I think he will help ensure we finish above you this season! :wink:

Good luck with that one :lol:

The Fish, what a hero.

Good luck with that one :lol:

We have quite a few ex-leythers who have seen the light now - I fear for the future of your club next season - you will be made more than welcome with your fellow leythers who have now seen the light and joined us at the field of dreams. :wink: