Pc or Mac

Lt Kije

i have used both and used a mac at work. the pc was better supported but the mac had a nice simple drafting package that was ideal for my work. the equivalent pc version was too simple and did not have the ease of use. the next up version was a professional drafting package that was too complicated for my needs.

it seemed to be the thing with mac software that it did a great deal simply unlike a lot of pc software. i was a bit sad when i had to eventually let my mac go as it was decided that pc's were to be supported only. :cry:

I too use a iMac at home and PC at work. I have had 3 macs since 2002 and the G4 lamp I bought then is still running fine. I have never installed AV on it or any other Mac and I have never had to do a reinstall on any of my macs. My G5 iMac (the paving slab) was the worst performer and eventually the hard disk failed. My 24" Aluminium iMac is just superb. Coverflow, spaces and all the other no nonsense OSX stuff is very calming after fighting with windows everyday.