Ooops

karltt

See we got slaughtered last night; well thats us out of another cup. That leaves us still in two more cups and relegation fodder. Onwards and upwards.

Well i am going on Betfred to see what odds i can get us getting thrashed in the trophy after last night performance must be worth a tenner for a drubbing. :cry:

Good morning Karl - wondered how long it would take for the snipe!

Didn't see much from you after the good win at the weekend.

If you read the match report you would see Paul put in some new faces last night which was a baptism of fire but at least we now know what we face a week on Saturday as the nantwich team was almost at full strength and the 5-0 scoreline did flatter them - in fact Warrington were unfortunate not to be 2-1 up at the break!

See you against Trafford next Tuesday unless you are travelling to Garforth on Saturday.

Two league wins and we will be back in the play off race!

If you read the match report you would see Paul put in some new faces last night which was a baptism of fire but at least we now know what we face a week on Saturday as the nantwich team was almost at full strength and the 5-0 scoreline did flatter them - in fact Warrington were unfortunate not to be 2-1 up at the break!

See you against Trafford next Tuesday unless you are travelling to Garforth on Saturday.

Did you go last night Gaz; we went with a mate whos a nantwich fan. Yes the score did flatter them; but they are a class apart from the 1-0 loss we had at there place last season. In fact they only had a three quarter side out according to a mate.

Why do we put new faces into a game when we need to put our strongest side to even stand a chance; would you please explain that one ??.

So two league wins; lets look at the next games Garforth and Trafford.

Working this weekend so wont be travelling to Garforth (a possible win due to there current form) but will there next game against trafford (who have won last four games; cant see us getting anything).

Anyway not having a snipe or a pop at the team just stating my views as a paying supporter, as a person who comes from warrington. :lol:

Did you go last night Gaz; we went with a mate whos a nantwich fan. Yes the score did flatter them; but they are a class apart from the 1-0 loss we had at there place last season. In fact they only had a three quarter side out according to a mate.

Why do we put new faces into a game when we need to put our strongest side to even stand a chance; would you please explain that one ??.

Working this weekend so wont be travelling to Garforth (a possible win due to there current form) but will there next game against trafford (who have won last four games; cant see us getting anything).

Anyway not having a snipe or a pop at the team just stating my views as a paying supporter, as a person who comes from warrington. :lol:

Yes I was there. Not my job to pick the team mate. But I know some players were cup tied, others were injured and others were rested. Nothing unusual about that at any football club. Check out Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool - they all do it!

You've got to blood new players some time. :roll:

Yes I was there. Not my job to pick the team mate. But I know some players were cup tied, others were injured and others were rested. Nothing unusual about that at any football club. Check out Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool - they all do it!

You've got to blood new players some time. :roll:

From the alty website tonight it seems we scored two goals last night 'Cheshire Senior Cup

Tuesday 11th November

Witton A. 2 Congleton Town 1 - Mark Drew scored for Witton

Stalybridge C. 0 ALTRINCHAM 2

Nantwich T. 5 Warrington Town 2 - Ryan Shotton's brother, Liam, scored two for Nantwich ' :P