Mobile Broadband Wireless Access & security issues

I've got to produce a report on 'Mobile Broadband Wireless Access & security issues' IEEE 820.20.

I have found some really good stuff on the standards site, virtually nothing in any text books at the college library, however I can search for research papers so that's no problem. (I think :cry: ) :lol:

Does anyone work in an industry that uses the devises and experienced problems/issues with security lapses :oops: or point me in the direction of a case studies 2 or any professional magazines of the electronic/computer type?

The problem with written textbooks on IT is that by the time its gone to press its out of date, and those that have a dispossition to read such literature tend to use the free medium at their disposal (the net) thater than buy the out of date textbooks.

if its an ongoing thiong your going to be involved with you could subscribe to computerweekly, which is a free industry magazine (complete with dilbert) although it for some reason has a cover price of ?3.15 they are happy to send to free within the business sector.

visit www.computerweekly.com

• 11 months later...