Amazing -

1 minute ago, Observer II said:

Seen loads of his appearances, he's reliant on his neo-con minders, his brain is scrambled ffs.    :rolleyes:

So no you have not fact checked and have been relying on Maga videos on you tube, you do realise they have an agenda, one that you have fallen for

2 minutes ago, Observer II said:

The bloke is a walking zombie,  propped up by his neo-con fanatic minders. Let's hope he's ousted in November before he starts WW3.   :rolleyes:

Wow, I didn’t have you as a Trump supporter!!

I have no love for Biden, but he is better than Trump

Trump had the right political instincts, but proved to be a bad judge of character in choosing his flunkies.   Bolton and Pompeyo, plus the swamp blob, basically ignored him, failing to retreat from empire and concentrate on the US and it's borders.  If he surrounds himself with the right people, like Ret Col. MacGregor he would be good for the US and force Europe into a reality check and recognise we now live in a multi polar world, where the old WEF elites no longer rule the roost anymore.  :rolleyes:

No Trump was wrong, you can't run a government like a business, America like the UK needs trade, Trump was trying to bully other States into trade deals that gave America everything without giving them anything, What do you think a Trump trade deal with the UK would have looked like, do you think the UK would have got anything out of it, you forget compared to America we are a small Nation, we would have been dominated, somehow being dominated is not what you want, and I don't want to eat my meat with human growth hormone

Well, unless the Dem's lawfare works and they take him off the ballot, he will be President again next year.  If he's learned how to control the blob in Washington  and picks the right people and sacks the wrong ones, the US Empire will retreat to isolationism and the defence of it's own borders.  😉