Clueless politicians -

Observer II

On 12/17/2023 at 5:59 PM, Observer II said:

Just one basic flaw with this, in order to get any benefits, the asylum seekers need to apply for asylum, if they don't they get nothing.  Those in France, having travelled throughout the EU, are seeking asylum in the UK, which they seem to think offers them more.   :rolleyes:

So you now know that France offers more to Asylum seekers than the UK, why not just admit it, Well at least I'm educating you out of ignorance!!!

On 12/15/2023 at 1:02 AM, Observer II said:

Where do you get these ideas from ?   "France offer more to refugees than we do" -  like living in slum camps around Calais, and sleeping rough.  While in the UK they get hotel accomodation.    :rolleyes:

This is what you said, I responded, with facts, you were wrong, you have been educated, get over it!!!!

5 hours ago, Observer II said:

Can't be wrong, they're still crossing the channel, to be welcomed by your lot, then either knife and rape folk or riot amongst themselves.   😠

You rejected the Fact that both France and Germany offer more aid to refugees than the UK, you were wrong, live with it

On 1/1/2024 at 12:56 AM, Observer II said:

Aid in France - you mean allowing them to sleep rough around Calais, prior to getting in an inflatable to the UK - get real.   :rolleyes:

No!!

you still cannot bring yourself to admit you got it wrong,, its brilaint😀

1 hour ago, Observer II said:

If these people do not claim asylum in France, they won't be receiving anything.  :rolleyes:

It's funny how you try to turn things around, you questioned the fact that I said Germany and France were more generous to asylum seekers, I posted some evidence to set you straight, and educated you, on the fact that you were wrong, you should be thanking me for correcting your ignorance

1 hour ago, Observer II said:

😆

I do not care that you can't even defend yourself, I don't even care if you don't reply to my posts, I will continue to out you

This is boring, but if ever you want to debate instead of preaching Im here, and I will continue to question your propaganda and out it