The failure of Brexit

Lt Kije

The only "disaster" is the fact that Boris didn't "get it done",  and allowed the political class to renege on the democratic will of the people.  Now we've got Bliar pulling Starmer's strings to take us back in,  to continue as the cash cow for the EU.  However, it may not work out, as the EU is now falling apart anyway.   😠

So still not willing to come clean, our economy is smaller, we are poorer, and have less inward investment, but never mind Ireland did very well out of your vote, and your beloved immigration is even worse now, and you can no longer blame the Eu, how about you put the blame where it belongs, your own short-sightedness, the UK is smaller on the World stage as a result of your vote,  

I take it you know about Apple adopting USB 3, all down to the EU, odd that the UK on its own didn't get a say, we have been forced to adopt it, even though we came out of the EU, mind you we are such a small player these days, do you thin World business will listen to the UK above the EU, were you that naive, the UK is now a follower of EU directives, with no say now, come on, tell me, you didn't see that coming

On 9/22/2023 at 12:01 AM, Observer II said:

The only reason "Brexit" failed, was because it was never implimented by the political class, who've given up to EU demands on every issue since the people voted to leave. 😠

Complete crap!!! And you know it, everyone else’s is to blame except you!!, just admit it, you fell for the lie

Your clearly oblivious to reality - the EU  is now in the process of disintigration,  the Brussels mafia are now trying to turn it into a dictatorship, which Poland, Hungary,  Sweden, and even Germany are now rejecting.   Your also oblivious of the cost of re-joining,  which will be huge, and require us to adopt the Euro as our currency.   :rolleyes:

On 9/23/2023 at 9:26 PM, Observer II said:

Your clearly oblivious to reality - the EU  is now in the process of disintigration,  the Brussels mafia are now trying to turn it into a dictatorship, which Poland, Hungary,  Sweden, and even Germany are now rejecting.   Your also oblivious of the cost of re-joining,  which will be huge, and require us to adopt the Euro as our currency.   :rolleyes:

I'm not oblivious to anything Obs, I know the cost, I know we would have to join the currency, I don't have a problem with that, do you have a problem with a smaller economy and less inward investment, which means fewer jobs??????

On 9/23/2023 at 9:26 PM, Observer II said:

1 hour ago, Observer II said:

Well the bad news for you is -  a recent poll showed 75% of UK voters don't want the Euro -  so chew on that.   😄

You seem to have avoided answering my questions Obs, are you going to answer???

can you post the link to your recent poll, please

Think you need to wise up Kije;  there is no longer such a thing as ultimate truth,  certainly not in our media, just opinion based on belief.  That's why we're struggling with such issues as trans-rights,  where basic biology is being upended in pursuit of a warped belief system.    😠

1 hour ago, Observer II said:

Think you need to wise up Kije;  there is no longer such a thing as ultimate truth,  certainly not in our media, just opinion based on belief.  That's why we're struggling with such issues as trans-rights,  where basic biology is being upended in pursuit of a warped belief system.    😠

Obs, there are provable facts, you post your opinion as fact, and when asked to prove or give evidence to your opinion fail, as you know you can't

2 minutes ago, Observer II said:

We're going through a war at the moment, which is based on information deception, involving Governments and the MSM. In other words a narrative based on belief not reality,  and the public are taking it all in. So spare me the tripe about facts.    :rolleyes:

A fact can be proved unlike your opinion