Millipede shuns Unions -

observer

Having been elected Labour Party Leader on the back of the Trade Union vote; (Red Ed?!) Millipede now seems confident enough to cast the TU aside; the TU movement that gave birth to the Labour Party in the first place as their political voice. Be interesting now to see whether the TUs remain daft enough to keep funding Labour and where Labour will now go for the cash. Standby for moves to get Political Parties funded by the tax-payer.

The Liebour lot have already been spouting that on the news..... I personally wouldn't be happy knowing any of my taxes were going to funding the likes of Ed and Nick et al.....

The likes of Harriet Harperson is rich enough to fund her party anyway; it isn't like the Liebour lot are all working class anyway

The pay rise will happen Kije. The guy fronting the independent panel that decides the wages of politicians said in an interview yesterday that if the government and MP's don't like their recommendations; tough, they were formed to be independent and to advise on pay.... and that is what they have done.

the government cannot over rule an independent award like this as far as I am aware..... which is probably why they did it so they could moan and gripe but get the rise anyway!

Think you can put money on :- a pay rise for these careerists, cos that's what they're all about. Then moves to get the tax-payer to fund political parties, which, judging by Millipede's rant today about capping Party funding, is a clear indication of what a vote for Labour will mean. .