What?!

observer

There was a piece on TV news last night, where a young girl talked to an audience (incl the PM), about how her mother, who works for the GOV in Whitehall, can't survive on her low wages. Gordy was visibly "moved" and "energised", and launched into a speach about a crusade against low pay in Gov Depts. Hang on a minute Gordy - who's been "in charge" of those "Gov Depts" for the past 13 years? :?:roll:

Everything seems to be staged managed these days, Brown and the others are ready to pounce to exploit every situation, hoping to get bonus points in the opinon polls. I am being to cynical, too right I am.

Beware, if you do not vote, you will get the government you deserve!

Eagle, you have made two interesting comments.

I do think it is very important to vote, however I may have written it before on this forum, as an idea, if people do not vote, who are eligible to do so, then there votes should be shared equally between all the parties standing for election.

Moving on to Dave: who's saying we have nothing to fear from a Tory Gov, "we want to help folk who can't afford to buy their own home" - errm, is that why you sold off the Council Houses Dave? Leopards and spots etc. :roll:

I don't think Dave did? Should he be held responsible for the past????