Settled team?

Topshot

A bit of an exaggeration. 11 ex Warrington players? Nothing to do with the fact that the ex players had the desire to win and that Warrington didn't turn up? Don't ALL players go the extra yard against their old club.

IF they had played like last Saturday against Runcorn the result would have been different.

The question is, do you want a team that is on the up and going places or a settled team languishing at the bottom. I know which I prefer.

I think we needed to strengthen the middle of the park. Don't know this guy but appears to have a notable history. I think a settled core / strategy is preferable to chopping and changing. If last Saturday was an indicator of how we intend to move forward, then I remain optimistic.

A bit of an exaggeration. 11 ex Warrington players? Nothing to do with the fact that the ex players had the desire to win and that Warrington didn't turn up? Don't ALL players go the extra yard against their old club.

IF they had played like last Saturday against Runcorn the result would have been different.

The question is, do you want a team that is on the up and going places or a settled team languishing at the bottom. I know which I prefer.

I would like a settled team that is on the up and going places!

• Downvote 1