Indy's website takes top honours

indy

I'm Pleased to announce that my website detectorcommunity.com is now being featured as one of the top ning.com websites in the United Kingdom. My site was chosen personally by Cristian Cussen,

Managing Director, Europe & Latin America for ning.com. Prior to Ning, Cristian was Director of Content & Marketing for MySpace, where in addition to forming a branded entertainment division, he ran video content strategy and grew monthly unique video viewers from 20 million to more than 55 million.

Cristian previously served as Director of Development at Scott Rudin Productions, overseeing the company’s literary department and working on dozens of movies including “The Hours” and “Team America.” Cristian has also worked internationally on two James Bond movies. Cristian is a self confessed fan of my website and is currently exploring worldwide opportunities for my website detectorcommunity.com

Only a handful of sites were selected to represent ning in the UK including top band 'Radiohead', Opera Star Andrea Bocelli, Fulham football club and 'Street Dancers' amongst others.Please visit http://uk.ning.com/ to see our site in all of its glory being promoted to a worldwide audience !!!!!