YOU?RE WRONG TO BAN VOTES FOR PRISONERS

Ricky

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/238024/Fury-as-Euro-boss-tells-UK-You-re-wrong-to-ban-votes-for-prisoners

Thomas Hammarberg, the Council of Europe?s Commissioner for Human Rights, accused the UK of ?undermining a crucial dimension of the very concept of democracy?

Thomas, being an EU commissioner, has never been voted in by the public to his current position.

Mr Hammarberg?s demand comes as the British Government awaits a response from the European Court of Human Rights to a massive vote at Westminster against giving allowing prisoners in the voting booth.

the response will naturally be "who do you think you are?! get back into line, otherwise we will fine you a gazillion euros"

He called for a debate in the UK and across Europe, arguing that letting prisoners take part in elections could help their rehabilitation and cut re-offending.

As long as the debate goes his way.

Prime Minister David Cameron has said the idea of prisoners getting the vote made him feel ?physically ill?.

Puppet.

The problem with Europe is that it is run by these liberal softies that think that everyone has rights; except the victims.

Ian Brady has rights, Myra Hindley had rights, Ian Huntley has rights..... the list is endless. The sooner we get out of this faggot infested mire the better and then we can deport the toga wearers like Kije and let them wallow in a sinking ship which would be shafted without our money to give away

Obs,

we all know that Kije is dilusional. He is the only person I know who thinks that Europe is a good idea! I know a lot of people and no one I speak to has a good word for it. Most think we are being shafted and being used to prop up the likes of Ireland Portugal and heaven knows whoever else.

Just wondered is the Express a paper that is campaigning to get us out of Europe or not :?::wink:

so what? they will all be if this EU madness carries on......

Come on Kije, justify moving the entire parliament from Brussels to Strasbourg once a month and all the costs that go with it..... go on, I'm dying to hear this one!!

Getting back to string, most Western Countries give the vote to prisoners, I don't have a problem with it :!:

well you have just summed up why we need to get out of Europe......

Seeing as you won't answer my probing euro question, tell me why you and thousands of other euro paedo lovers think that child killers like Huntley should get the vote please?

Do you think he and other sickos like him have the right to a vote?

:roll:

well you have just summed up yet again why we need to get out of Europe......

Seeing as you won't answer my probing euro question, tell me why you and thousands of other euro paedo lovers think that child killers like Huntley should get the vote please?

Do you think he and other sickos like him have the right to a vote?

Parties that want to get us out. :wink:

so its UKIP then :wink: lib/lab/con loves the EU (Scameron said that its in Britains Interest to stay in the EU, David Mowat is just following orders), labour loves the EU for some reason (carrer politicians strive for the easy life in brussels), and lib dems love the EU because they are neither Liberal Nor Democratic.

Getting back to string, most Western Countries give the vote to prisoners, I don't have a problem with it

Most Western Countries drive on the right, doesnt mean we have to? :wink:

To be honest Baz I do not have a strong view on giving prisoners the vote, But if most of the Western World don't have a problem with it then frankly neither do I :!::wink:

Then you obviously think that the likes of Huntley should have an equal right to the privilage of voting as the parents of the kids he murdered.....

you stun me sometimes Kije

we've just discovered that Kije thinks paedos murderers and the likes should have the same rights as normal people..... Guess I was right about him all along!

Kije, do you think Gary Glitter was set up by any chance? and should he be given a second chance?

Overall, 48 states deny the vote to serving prisoners, 33 disqualify parolees from voting, and eight even bar ex-convicts from the ballot box. Only two states - Maine and Vermont - place no restrictions on prisoners.

Even federal states in the US of A has more automony then Britain, being in the US of E. How sad.