A Warringtonion blogs her memories!

Aziraphale

I was born and raised in Warrington, living in Penketh, Latchford and Appleton. My blog has some memories from my Warrington days, if anyone is interested!!

http://thejestersmask.blogspot.com/

It includes my time at The Postern Gate Pub, Mr Smiths 91-92 and the Carlton club so far... but I intend to write much more from my childhood into adulthood from 1970 untill 1992 when I left to manage a pub in Northampton. So I hope to have quite a lot of Warrington info in there as I progress!

p.s

because I went to Richard Fairclough School (79-84) my spelling an grammer are awfull!!! LOL!!

Also pictures are rated 15 years and may not be safe for work!

Any feedback would be lovely, thanks!! :)

I wouldn't say you were boreing. Far from it.

Interesting and frightening maybe.

Frightening, because reading the first part of your blog, had me thinking, here's a wench who needs to get her drinking under control, and change her life style. I've got a drink problem meself............................. I can't get enough of it. :D:wink:

I was begining to wonder what would become of you. Reading further into your blog, I think I then realised why you drank the way you came across as doing. Appologies if I have got that wrong.

Then a little further on into your blog, you seem to have matters more under control, and are doing things with your life what many people can't do.

All in all, I found it a very enjoyable read. Sad but funny in parts. But it all sounds as though it is finally comeing right for you, I certainly hope that it is. I am looking forward to reading your next chapter. Good luck for the future, I think you've earned it. :wink:

Still not sure if I should have replied or not, but what the eck......too late now.

Thanks so much for your superb input! :D

Your right!! I was drinking far too much back then but it was Martin tha made me realise just how ill it can make you!! I slowed it right back and went on to work as a pub manager for Scottish and Newcastel in Northampton and following this I went travelling all over asia...but thats another story!

:wink:

I have some wonderful memories of Warrington, and some sad ones too but I am so glad you enjoyed what I have put down so far. There is much more to come!

:D