Global warming is the greatest Fraud....

disgusted

Sorry Asp; I just thought that several gas guzzlers per family, plus every electrical (power consuming) tool known to man, tends to exceed the pollution from a Chinese or Indian family, still drawing water from a river or well, pulling their ploughs with oxen and lighting their homes with oil lamps - but they will soon be catching up! :wink:

LtKije, you are living under the delusion that just because you say something that makes it true. Unfortunately, in your case, facts tend to prove the opposite.

Obs, you are living under the illusion that all Americans own mansions with swimming pools, several gas guzzling SUV's, a/c in every room cooling all the electrical gadgets known to man. However in posts in other topics you bemoan the fact that the rich USA has such high levels of poverty!! You can't have it both ways unless you only count rich Yanks in your per capita statistics. :roll::roll::roll: Stop watching trashy US TV programmes and look at the world as it really is. :wink::wink::wink:

Errrm no Obs (you see 2 people can play that game :roll::roll::roll: )

You are talking about a country whose environmental agency has declared that CO2 (you know, that gas we all breathe out, that plants use to grow, without which all animal and vegetable life on earth would cease to exist) to be a noxious gas to be strictly controlled and limited. :wink::wink::wink:

So they suddenly drop from top polluters to a lower position in the list of global polluters? Methinks not. As I've said Asp; I frankly couldn't care less, I'm merely quoting stats given out on TV news progs; the reality is, that a growing Chinese and Indian middle class will be playing catch up with the West over the next few decades or so, thus demonstrating the futility of the whole "green agenda". :roll: