Wacky Races race night, 20th November 2010

nickfan1

20 November 7pm start

Location Turf & Feather pub,

Glover Road, Locking stumps

Warrington, United Kingdom

I am organising a race night at The Turf & Feather pub in Locking Stumps.But is is no ordinary race night...it will be WACKY RACES!!! From sheep racing to cheese rolling you can bet on it all! So come and have a few drinks have a few bets and help me raise some much needed money for my project.

The event is to raise money for my Warrington project. For those of you that do not know what I am doing....I volunteer for a charity called Life After Loss, a pregnancy and infant loss charity. The charity is supporting me in my personal mission to improve bereavement services in maternity in Warrington. They need a lot of stuff and I have done quite a bit but still have a lot more to do and that means I need funds! And that is where you lovely generous people come in! I promise to provide the entertainment, the good people of the Turf will keep your thirst quenched, all we need is your company and your willingess to have a flutter!

I hope to see you all there and if you need any more info just get in touch xxx