Local actors and good cause WANTED.

Legion

two things,

We intend putting on a new FANTASTIC, Locally written play called MANCHESPOOL (dark gritty warrington based black comedy) next feb/march.

Looking for keen local actors to join our group, willing to audition next month and then give up a lot of their time mixing with a real nice bunch of established warrington actors rehersing 1/2/3 times a week.

Mature 30+ actors prefered. (as thats what most roles available are)

if you are or know anyone (especialy famous warringtonians...are there any?)

Secondly

Would like to push the proceeds towards a worthy local charity (not large) or good cause if you have any suggestions. I would like to see an impact the work makes rather than it swallowed up in big charities admin.

Thirdly

(just supprised me as much as you that there was a third request in this two request article)

Sponsors. Helpers, set designers & companies who may wish to help promote & support this local effort for local causes who will get named in the programm and promotional material.

??programs anyone here got acess to cheap printing...hint hint (warrington worldwide :wink:)

please pm me any interest