Coach travel hudd and Leeds

stevo

I understand the club are doing very cheap coach travel but it hasn't stopped huge interest in travel for those who prefer to leave that bit earlier I'm charging ?10 p/p return for both fixtures leave for hudd 11am and Leeds 5.30pm to allow workers the time to make it leave details on here hopefully the mods won't mind

Sounds very reasonably priced... and presumably you will not be allowing underage kids to drink alcohol on the journey. Mine wants to go on the arranged coach again but no chance as they all came back drunk last time after being given lager :evil:

Not impressed at all :evil:

Sounds very reasonably priced... and presumably you will not be allowing underage kids to drink alcohol on the journey. Mine wants to go on the arranged coach again but no chance as they all came back drunk last time after being given lager :evil:

Not impressed at all :evil:

Kids will be kids my friend I can assure you they won't wouldn't or did get it from myself and if you personally come down to see them off and point them out I will make sure whilst they are on the coaches they won't get a sniff - fair enough ?