Thank you

Tomo

On behalf of the lads can i take this opportunity to thank the fans for their efforts on Tuesday night against halifax.

Although i wasn't playing the barmy army were tremendous and i wished i was playing in front of that support.

Thank you

The guv

I don't know Peter - probably. Just trying to have a little giggle through the posts. Just got bored with putting Tomo everytime so thought i'd mixi t up.

Anyway Incey wasn't as good as me - ha ha ha. Funnily, he was one of my heroes growing up - so you always try to follow in their footsteps i suppose.

Joey can be the messiah can't he!!!!

Take it easy

Skip

I don't know Peter - probably. Just trying to have a little giggle through the posts. Just got bored with putting Tomo everytime so thought i'd mixi t up.

Anyway Incey wasn't as good as me - ha ha ha. Funnily, he was one of my heroes growing up - so you always try to follow in their footsteps i suppose.

Joey can be the messiah can't he!!!!

Take it easy

Skip

It's good having you on here posting. Even better when you get back on the field.

Don't know about the messiah bit, he wouldn't look right wearing a halo.

Onwards and upwards!!! and he can be the Pied Piper with the Barmy Army following him. :wink: