United 93

sadako

Anyone seen this? Saw it last night. It is about one of the planes that were hijacked on September 11th, which didn't reach its target.

It is quite a depressing film, but I thought it was well made. I believe they used recorded phone calls from the plane to write the narrative.

Some who haven't seen it may say that they think this is out of taste due to the topic of the film, but I would recommend it.

I dont agree with the purpose to which i think they made the film but I've heard some peoples opinions of it and it's ment to be a good film.

On the other hand there's proof that the phone calls that where supposidly made on the flight have a possibility of something like 1 in 10,000 of getting through. When the recordings were analyzed the stuff which was said was the strangest things for people to be saying to their loved ones just before they were about to die.

Recently the ammount of people questioning 9/11 has increased alot. Especially with films like Loose Change going around and the government not doing much to answer questions about these theories. I thinks its propaganda myself.

Interesting idea Bumble Bass, I am not sure what to think of what happened on Sept. 11th - but I do know that a lot of innocent people died.

This film was made with the approval of the families. I have not seen it and I may do but it's not something I would go out of my way to see. I remember the date and actions quite vividly still.

Rest in peace all victims of terrorism, whether it be by a foreign government or my own.

Originally posted by Mary:

I am not sure what to think of what happened on Sept. 11th

Same here, I've seen Loose Change which argues the case of a conspiracy, but then i've read articles debunking those theories with technicalities and stuff like that.

I kind of want to believe it was a real terrorist act but there's lots of evidence pointing at either end of the argument.

BumbleBass probably has some links or something :)

Yeah, i have heard 93 just as a film and nothing more is very good and would like to see it. But regarding the truth behind what happend anything could be possible. The 2 documentaries i'd say to be the best and non biast with just factual investigation are Loose Change and Painful Deceptions.

Watch Loose Change: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=loose+change

D/L Painful Deceptions: http://www.question911.com/links.php

AND take a look at Why We Fight, i don't have a link, but I did have BumbleBass at my front door earlier today giving me the dvd of it :) granted it's actually for Van_Uber.

Loose Change asks for the audience to copy the documentary and pass it on, I love it when films have cool guerilla tactics like that.