Taking the p££s -

observer

6 minutes ago, observer said:

Snowflakes are so clueless, google dependent, and PC brainwashed; they don't even realise their programming is one big lie !      :D

that is absolutely hilarious, what a plonker.  Tell me,  is all your knowledge first hand or did you read it somewhere?  and more importantly, who programmed you? 

and its obvious why you dislike Google so much, its a convenient way to disprove your lies and revisionism.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have my own little library, you know, those old fashioned books with writing, maps etc in.; that folk used to inwardly digest and carry the info between their ears. for recounting without reference to a PC or e/phone.  I'm reminded of an old teacher, who used to say " I don't know the answer, but I know where to look"; which with hindsight, appears rather prophetic; as this seems now to be the norm.      :rolleyes:  

Laughing like hell at your own library post.  Books go out of date and are useless at times,  things are updated and new information comes to light all the time.  No wonder you are wrong so often, your information source is obsolete, like you.  FYI Google is simply a search engine which takes you to where the info is.  Look at it as an intelligent index.  I am beginning to pity you, I know I shouldn't as you are rather foul but I can't help it, you are set in aspic and don't even realise it.

i dont use my phone to research,  you cretin.  I use my Mac.  Dependent is wrong, aware is correct.  If you are dumb enough to shut yourself off from sources of information, dont be surprised when you fall behind and are laughed at for being a modern day Luddite.  I imagine its tough to keep up and adapt once you have grown so old and set in your ways, then again, you do appear to spend an awful lot of time online,  are you a sort of weird internet snob who loves forums but despises Google?  weird.  

Well, there's the thing, you see, you don't seem to be able to distinguish between opinion and fact.

What's worse is you don't even seem to care.

It isn't my opinion that you said we soldiered on alone, it's what you said.

Then it's you who claims you're being beaten down with semantics.

When semantics is the only defence you've got left.

Poor obs.