Reserves News

warrington15

Warrington Town reserves have had a good pre season programme against higher league opponents with recent victories over a Wallasey XI (3 -1) and Atherton Colleries Res ( 1 ? 0 ) followed by Saturdays draw ( 0-0 ) at Cheshire division 1 new boys Club AZ.

Manager Dave Parr has been encouraged by the hard work and commitment shown by the reserves squad which has undergone something of an overhaul following the departure of several players from last season?s presidents cup winning squad :

? As is usual in pre season we have seen several players coming and going but i have been very impressed with the desire and commitment shown by the whole squad during the pre season programme. The more experienced players have shown a good attitude and the new players, including several promising young lads from the clubs youth set up, have been outstanding in the friendly games to date. I am looking forward to an exciting season for the reserves and hope to continue to provide Paul (first team manager) with some local lads to consider for his squad? :lol:

• 1 month later...

Can I just say very well done for winning 5 out of 5, I know you managed to resign everyone from last season and that means you can pritty much pick up were you left off last season.

Think there might be a leason in there... For all football teams

Looking forward to watching you on saturday

COME ON YOU "TEAM WARRINGTON" YELLOWS