No sex since 1955

Lt Kije

A  crusty old  Sergeant Major found himself at a gala  event hosted by a local liberal arts college.

There  was no shortage of extremely young idealistic ladies in  attendance, one of whom approached the Sergeant Major  for conversation.

"Excuse me, Sergeant Major, but  you seem to be a very serious man. Is something  bothering you?"

"Negative, ma'am. Just serious by  nature."

The young lady looked at his awards and  decorations and said, "It looks like you have seen a lot  of action."

"Yes, ma'am, a lot of  action."

The young lady, tiring of trying to  start up a conversation, said, "You know, you should  lighten up. Relax and enjoy yourself."

The  Sergeant Major just stared at her in his serious  manner.

Finally the young lady said, "You know, I  hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when is the  last time you had sex?"

"1955,  ma'am."

"Well, there you are. No wonder you're so  serious. You really need to chill out! I mean, no sex  since 1955! She took his hand and led him to a private  room where she proceeded to "relax" him several  times.

Afterwards, panting for breath, she leaned  against his bare chest and said, "Wow, you sure didn't  forget much since 1955."

The Sergeant Major said,  after glancing at his watch, "I hope not; it's only 2130  now."

Gotta  love military time