Margaret Thatcher is dead

Bazj

The Grantham Journal recently polled its readers about what to do with a vacant site near the Asda roundabout. Should there be a bronze statue of Lady Thatcher, the readers of the paper were asked, or would they prefer "the return of the Wyndham Park steamroller ( a playground favourite in Wyndham Park)"?

Eighty-five per cent of respondents opted for the steamroller.

The Grantham Journal recently polled its readers about what to do with a vacant site near the Asda roundabout. Should there be a bronze statue of Lady Thatcher, the readers of the paper were asked, or would they prefer "the return of the Wyndham Park steamroller ( a playground favourite in Wyndham Park)"?

Eighty-five per cent of respondents opted for the steamroller.

"

Are you sure that people weren't confused and thought that "Wyndham Park Steamroller" was her nickname?

Really, are we all having to pay for the Witches funeral?

Or do all the European imigrants that Blair let into this country, who are taking all of our jobs and paying tax to their own countries (or probably not) have any responsibility for any of this?

I think not.

Thatcher and Blair are as bad as each other, and Clegg and Cameron are even worse.

I will admit I know zilch about politics, so I have no opinion either way, BUT, with the renewal of this Thatcher hatred which has erupted I have done some poking around.  Now, I  read that Margaret Thatcher was totally under the influence (probably a more severe word than that) of Victor Rothchild.  Everything she was blamed for was down to him.   Anyone out there with more positive info?

Also read the history of the Rothchilds. Disturbing to say the least.