Margaret Thatcher is dead

Bazj

So how could they be worshipping the wrong God when there is but one God?

I remember two Mormons knocking at my door.

"Do you believe in God?" they asked.

"NO!" I shouted, "He doesn't exist!"

"And why is that?" one of them retorted.

"Because I've been praying for you two to bugger off for the last 10 mins".

They are not worshipping God but people/things they mistakenly regard as gods. So how could they be worshipping the wrong God when there is but one God?

And you know this how, the religion you worship is one of the Worlds younger religions, A bit rich of you to declare that they are worshiping people and their gods are false, A very islamist statement Cleo, odd to think, I am a non believer, but seem to be more tolerant of peoples different faiths than yourself. Can islam coexist with other faiths? Or will it seek to dominate as we are now seeing in Africa :wink:

• Upvote 1

I'd still rather pay for a funeral for Maggie than to pay for some mental Muslim Terrorist suspect to be kept in prison at my expense instead of letting him get extradited to the states with his mate Hamza

I wasn't aware it was an either or option.

Strange then that we seem to be paying for both.

I'm sure that if Maggie were able to give an opinion she would come down on the side of those who are against any sort of state expenditure on her funeral. However the decision is in the hands of the politicians we're unfortunate to be landed with today so you can be sure it's a bad one.

I'm sure that if Maggie were able to give an opinion she would come down on the side of those who are against any sort of state expenditure on her funeral. However the decision is in the hands of the politicians we're unfortunate to be landed with today so you can be sure it's a bad one.

I think you could be right. :wink: