Overseas Aid?

The armed services were cut after a strategic revue Baz, the government assed the risk and cut accordingly , and as I said that discussion is for another thread, the email that algy re posted, was meant to pluck at the heart strings with its orphans references ect. Sad that some people would actually fall for it, may be next time they will see through it , or at least look a little deeper.

The armed services were cut after a strategic revue Baz, the government assed the risk and cut accordingly , and as I said that discussion is for another thread, the email that algy re posted, was meant to pluck at the heart strings with its orphans references ect. Sad that some people would actually fall for it, may be next time they will see through it , or at least look a little deeper.

Woah! there Tonto, you have as usual selected part of a post that you can manipulate to suit your preferences, you have failed to address the fact that we are giving billons of aid to other countries when we could best use that revenue in house, I have asked you to address the question as has Baz and in both instances you have skirted round the subject, so as far as I'm concerned either you frightened of the truth or you haven't a clue whats going on!.

Yes we give money to gap foreign countries, we do so to improve infer structure and at it base level to feed the population of those countries,, some foreign aid is used as a bribe, we give in order to receive, most aid is though used for its true purpose.

Foreign Aid saves lives, and helps get the Uk trade, which in turn provides jobs

Yes we give money to gap foreign countries, we do so to improve infer structure and at it base level to feed the population of those countries,, some foreign aid is used as a bribe, we give in order to receive, most aid is though used for its true purpose. Foreign Aid saves lives, and helps get the Uk trade, which in turn provides jobs

Well that makes everything ok then, we use our money to give to countries so that we able to provide jobs to produce goods that we have given these countries finance to purchase the products that we are going to lose money on, that sounds like a perfectly brilliant economic strategy, no wonder we are going down hill without any brakes, have you thought about setting up in the finance sector El Tea.

PS. have you been on the sherry again?. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit.

Been thinking things over, I think I'll bugger off downstairs you lot are too clever for the likes of me up here. :wacko:

Algy

If it did not work we would not do it, and why do you think we loose money on exports, or were you just trying to be funny. All governments from all political colours and all developed Countries do it, including China, if you think the EDL are right vote for them, but I suggest you re read it and see how simple they make it sound, they put in orphans and War Veterans to pull at your heart strings. Their is a good reason why all developed Countries do it. It saves lives and off the back of the aid it opens doors for trade, which does protect UK interests and pays your pension. As it is people who are working now that pay for your state pension.

Might help if we had some kind of cost benefit analysis, to see whether this arrangement is mutually beneficial - somehow, I doubt it.

Correct!!

Assumption is the worst form of estimation!.

---------and Lt., I really do have a sense of humour :lol::wink: .

States and Countries would not partake in it Obs if their was no return for them especially China, I cannot be held responsible for your pig ignorance on international affairs, that is solely down to your own inadequacy and not being able to see. If you think aid is given for just one reason, that being to keep people alive you are sadly out of date, we will in a capitalist world, very few do anything solely out of the goodness of their heart when it comes to giving money at State level. I would have presumed you would have already known this but it appears not, one begins to wonder if you have just lead a sheltered life or have you reached that stage in life where you have forgotten . In any case I thank all the deities that you never got a job in Internanal affairs, as we would have been invaded if you had. :wink:

States and Countries would not partake in it Obs if their was no return for them especially China, I cannot be held responsible for your pig ignorance on international affairs, that is solely down to your own inadequacy and not being able to see. If you think aid is given for just one reason, that being to keep people alive you are sadly out of date, we will in a capitalist world, very few do anything solely out of the goodness of their heart when it comes to giving money at State level. I would have presumed you would have already known this but it appears not, one begins to wonder if you have just lead a sheltered life or have you reached that stage in life where you have forgotten . In any case I thank all the deities that you never got a job in Internanal affairs, as we would have been invaded if you had. :wink:

El Tea,

there is a vast improvement in your content although you have let yourself down with your spelling (again), the first line you have put their instead of there , I shall accept that the word internanal is a typing error due to the emotional stress caused as a result of replying to Mr Obs.

Grammar and spelling -  9/10.

Remarks: A vast improvement on previous postings and replies, however you really need to raise the level of your concentration.

EUapplause_zps9bb240ae.jpg

• Downvote 2

Obs, as most Western and some African Countries do it, their is some advantage to it, Or governments would not do it, The government has to make the decision spend the money domestically or try to seek advantage abroad. The fact that they have decided to spend it abroad looks like they are to put it crudely trying to buy trade agreements, which if successful will bring some jobs to the UK, you always fail to see the bigger picture. You should at least try to take your blinkers off every so often.

http://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2013/mar/20/uk-aid-spend-important-works

http://www.theinformationdaily.com/2013/08/13/why-giving-money-to-bongo-bongo-land-is-good-for-us-too

It is not my job to educate you in Workd affairs Obs, these links might just get you started, and might prompt you to open your eyes to the bigger World. Why did you ever think you might get elected, and do you blame te people for not voting for you, or yourself for ever thinking with your views you could get elected.

Algy Are you that desperate to be popular that you are pandering to Obs, I wouldn't bother just be yourself!! :wink: I had not got you down as a herd animal :wink:

El Tea, I am myself, how could I be anyone else,  now then back to spelling do you mean a heard animal as in making a noise or a herd animal as in being together, one can never be certain when one is reading your replies!. :D:wink:

And really, you ought to be ashamed of yourelf with your last reply you have slipped right back again. :wink: