Ant & Dec are number one..... Adam will be over the moon!!

Bazj

So you have a crystal ball do you?

No just aware that there is an Islamist in charge.

but then  I seem to remember your reaction when I suggested the possibility of Islamists taking power - it was  roughly;

"How dare you ****ing suggest that you ****ing **** no way is that ****ing well going to ****ing happen - why don't you stick your ***** up your ****ing **** "  :huh:

:D  

How is it that a topic about two grinning Geordie idiots (ok "popular" rich grinning Geordie idiots) manages to get sidetracked onto the argument about Muslim/Islam/Christian/ insert other religious prejudice to suit. It is so surreal. All we need next is to drop a few illegal polish lesbian bus drivers into the mix and we will have the full asylum.

Is this forum getting so bad that the only way to keep a topic going is to revert to ping pong sniping tactics. I can only thank, well nobody really, that I have no religious leanings. I do have a religious stance in that I am an atheist at heart.

• Upvote 1

Boring and predictable Zzzzzzzzz. 

At least it's Saturday tomorrow and Ant and Dec might be on again for a little light relief unless they miraculously disappear too without reason.. maybe someone could post a link if they do.

Evil Sid... WELL SAID !!!

Do you want a link Cleo, and would you believe it if I did?, and is t right that. 2 people died after being strung up in a village?

It certainly is right and one thing is for sure - they won't try to steal another tuctuc (motorised rickshaw) which was a man's means of earning a living.

No thanks, keep your links to yourself. We can all find a link somewhere on the web that will support anything we wish to convey in a message. Because it's on the web doesn't neccesarily make it true, just like the daily mail, I suppose you could say.

Yahoo! lmao, substitute for Mail Online?

Like I already said, you can always find something on the web to support your opinion but because  someone put it on the web doesn't make it true.

How come you believe something on yahoo but dismiss anything and everything on Mail Online?

I read it in the Egyptian newspaper and it said they were caught in the act and that's good enough for me. You believe whatever you want.

My last word on the subject because I am not engaging in one of your games.