Ant & Dec are number one..... Adam will be over the moon!!

Bazj

Are we talking about some other Adam? If not, why should I be over the moon?

And who are Ant and Dec?

IF they are rap singers, then I agree with Cleo and Evil Sid - but their comments would be equally appropriate for all other pop singers since, say, 1940 and most before that too!

Adam...... Ant and Dec= PJ and Duncan  (As far as I know PJ isn't the one who posts on here but I could be wrong.) :lol:  

PJ & D's  original of 'Lets get ready to rumble' was released in 1994 when they were both 19 and it didn't do too well. I think it for to number 9 for a week  

They apparently only did it as a joke as a filler on their show last week (something as a joke to do with the tv programme that's coming up called 'The Big Reunion' with groups from the 90's all getting back together for some reason that I can't be bothered to google.)

GOD FORBID that Kerry Katona and her 'band' ever comes back to life from that show though AARGH !! (oops)

Anyway.... I think it's great that Lets Get Ready to Rumble has gone straight to number one and I hope it raises a LOT of money for Childline.

Catchy tune in a odd way and I'm hoping to perfect the 'windmill' and other dance moves by the end of the week as all that prancing about must be good for keeping fit and losing weight.

Move over Gangnam..........  your time is up  :lol:  

Not really, but i do get called upon at social gatherings - 'Yala Aisha, dance for us'.

If I'm not in the mood to dance my reply would be - 'Go drink the nile. I'm getting to old for belly dancing now and something might drop off'.

I think the last time I danced was at my grandson's fiance (engagement). The next time, insha Allah will be at his wedding in July.

Alge, I don't need to practice. I am a whizz in the art of belly dancing, or at least I was when younger but slowed down a bit now with age but can still do a thrust to make the men gasp.

I love it when my 20 year old (soon to be 21) grandson gets up and dances with me. When he shakes his tail feathers there is clapping and cheering and whooping all around. He learned from his sito (gran).

So, this PJ and Duncan, have a TV show do they!  Is it on Channel 227, or some other obscure channel?  And does anyone watch it?  If so, which asylum are they in?

Prime time Saturday Night Adam.....

So, this PJ and Duncan, have a TV show do they!  Is it on Channel 227, or some other obscure channel?  And does anyone watch it?  If so, which asylum are they in?

Prime time Saturday Night Adam.....

Like Baz says Adam...... but remember they are now known as 'Ant and Dec' as years have passed  :wink:

You'll definately know who they are though as you will have switched off from many of their programmes as they also do Britain's Got Tallent (prime time Saturday), I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here (prime time Saturdays... actually I think thats every weekday night when it's on), Text Santa..... and the likes.

They seem an easy going and pleasant pair of fun loving chaps though, so that's something in their credit   :)

I have the sudden urge for a bacon butty now after the other comments ... brown sauce here we come...

"Stomach's gettin' ready to rumble...... stomach's gettin' ready to rumble....

:)